Work at Moonshine Beach!
Moonshine Beach is Hiring Female and Male Security
Moonshine Beach is looking to add females and males to their security staff. If you meet the qualifications below, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Must be available nights, weekends, holiday and special events.
Politely greet guests and make guests feel welcome as the enter and exit Moonshine Beach (the "Venue"). Check age identification to comply with Alcohol Beverage Control license obligations. Monitor intoxication levels of guests from time of entrance into Moonshine Beach to exit. Ensure the safety of all guests through proactive personal interaction and removing of all hazards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet, monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees', guests, vendors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
- Maintain a positive, friendly demeanor at all times
- Accurately screen proper identification of guests entering Moonshine Beach
- Communicate clearly using radios and flashlights to remain in constant contact throughout shift
- Patrol venue to provide a visual deterrent, interact with guests and to protect guests, employees and property
- Prevent and resolve altercations among guests.
- Complete Incident Reports of irregularity, such as equipment or property damage, theft, physical altercations, etc.
- Assist bar and wait staff with maintaining cleanliness, including bussing tables and removal of trash
- General knowledge of and ability to accurately describe all beverage offerings and specials
- Providing a safe working environment by sweeping and cleaning up any debris, broken bottles, glassware or spills
- Complete any and all assigned cleaning duties, including stocking and organization
- Ensure proper set up and break down of stations before and after operating hours
- Lead guests and other employees in emergency evacuation procedures to provide assistance
- Attend all departmental and service training seminars as requested or assigned
- Any additional responsibilities as directed by the General or Assistant General Manager
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Valid PPSO Card and training
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently to interact with customers, the public and employees
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods
- Interpersonal skills to provide overall customer satisfaction
- Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage etiquette, customer relations and service standards
- Knowledge of proper food handling requirements
- Knowledge of daily maintenance and cleaning of venue
- Knowledge of all required legal documents, i.e., A.B.C., Health Dept., Police, City, Etc.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Part-time